You are here
McConnell in the media: FTD Magazine
The acclaimed industrial development Titanium Park, for which we are a partner property developer, is in the media again this month. FTD Magazine (Freight and Logistics) has featured Titanium Park as a strategic development in the heart of the illustrious Golden Triangle.
The Park is already home to a number of high profile, high growth businesses including Torpedo 7, Shaw’s Wire Ropes, CTC Aviation, Air New Zealand and Pacific Aerospace - and by its completion date in 2022, around 3000 people will be working onsite.
The FTD Magazine article here details:
- Titanium Park’s strategic connections to the Waikato region and the wider Golden Triangle areas of Auckland, Tauranga and the Central North Island
- The competitive pricing and flexible options on offer within the development for tenants
- The business synergy created through the Park’s close proximity to the Hamilton Airport
- The gilded opportunity of a key location, with easy connections and all the infrastructure for future growth already in place
- The advantages for tenant businesses to fly around the country and be back at their base of operations without the hassle of sitting in traffic on transits
For more information on this strategically-located business and industrial hub and how it could benefit your business, contact Aidan Donnelly, Senior Development Manager today on 09 374 3300.