You are here
McConnell Property in the media: Our views in the NBR
At McConnell Property, we take a wide ranging view of property development, and that includes offering advice on how investing in local developments can provide long term growth and maximum return.
In a recent special report on commercial property in the NBR, our Senior Development Managers Aidan Donnelly and Scott McCulloch offered useful commentary on:
• The current state of New Zealand’s investment landscape
• The Christchurch quandary: matching opportunity with investor appetite and capacity
• Maximising returns through repositioning non-performing assets
• The rise of public sector property projects and why collaboration is key
• Why it’s so critical to take a big picture approach to development
• McConnell Property is bridging the gap by linking astute investors with smart opportunities for growth
For the full article in the NBR, click here and if you’d like to speak with one of our team about the range of investment opportunities in property development, get in touch by calling 09 374 3300. You can also connect with us on Twitter and LinkedIn.