You are here
Martin Udale has more than 30 years experience in the Australian, New Zealand, and UK property markets, with specific experience in the commercial and residential development sectors. From 2003 - 2009 he was the Chief Executive of McConnell Property, prior to this he was Director of Corporate Advisory with CRI, an Australian property development and services group, specialising in partnering with asset owners to create value from underused assets. Martin now specialises in providing strategic business advisory services to public and private sector organisations.
• Urban strategy and city development;
• Urban regeneration and major projects;
• Major project governance and commercial structuring;
• Developing successful partnership models for public and private sector participation;
• Corporate Governance and Board roles